Wednesday, September 25, 2013

MY NEW LIFE

MY NEW LIFE :D

Hellooo guys ! How are You Today ? I hope all of u was in da pink of Health. Today, i’ll  like to share about my New Life & My NEW Career !!! Ya ! im a career woman now ! Feeling LUCKY :D before dat, plz foget my grammar mistake....im not soo good in English but i LOVE English very Much !

This is My SweetHeart !


 6 years old student

 alia & zarish

 4 years old student

 celebrating fren"s birthday



Ya ! Im a kindergarten Teacher ! but today, i feel so stress ! i Juz know dat my 4 years old student Can’t READ & WRITE...so How im going to teach???? How? Hmm feeling sad & down ! girls & boys, Love u all but how can I do to make u understand? T_T

I think da syllabus not suit to them. The 4 yeARS student only like to play & play...they love to Sing and Dance...its Hard !! but i promise to myself i’ll not easily give up & will try n try to teach them !


ALLAH plz give me chance and STRENGTH !


No comments:

Post a Comment

LANGKAHKU

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...